Wisconsin
Options

Flowers!!! milwaukee area!!!

Where is a great place to get flowers from in the milwaukee area? also someone who is reasonable in price.!

Re: Flowers!!! milwaukee area!!!

• Options
    www.jaimersfloral.com
    WIl work with ANY budget!  Awesome Guy!!

• Options
    Don't forget that Sam's Club does flowers :)
  • Options
    I am using Everlasting Bouquets. She was by far the cheapest I could find, while still using the flowers I want (orchids and daisies).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The Flower Afer (theflowerafter.com) was great.  She even adjusted everything when I got laid off from work 6 months from my wedding.  Beautiful work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're using SKW Floral & Decor in Brookfield. Monica has been a pleasure to work with and her prices are super reasonable compared to eveywhere else we've looked. To give you an example... I wanted to do carnation balls on tall eiffel tower vases, and 3 other florists told me the balls alone would cost between $100-$250. SKW is charging us $55 for the vase rental, balls and four votive candles. And her ideas/recommendations for everything else have been exactly what I'm looking for!! So excited :)
  • Options
    We are using Alpha Flower Shop in Wauwatosa. This is my second time using them! This is the bouquet they will be making for my bridesmaids. My bouquet will be the same except in roses.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 152 Invited!
    image 104 Are ready to celebrate with us!
    image 44 Will be missing out!
    image 4 Are making us wait for the RSVP!

RSVP Date - 6/15
  • Options
    I am also using SKW Floral. So far, so good! Way cheaper than other quotes I got and Monica was extremely helpful at our initial consultation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards