Connecticut
Options

Blushing Brides? Need a makeup artist

So I did not like the two trials by my house. Larissa Lake is booked. I don't meet the minimum for travel for Dana Bartone and she is over an hour away. Naomi only has a 7am appt for a 6pm wedding an is an hour away. Ahhh!!! Has anyone heard of blushing brides?

Re: Blushing Brides? Need a makeup artist

• Options
    Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_blushing-brides-need-a-makeup-artist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:67df3c11-2fe2-4648-847e-456f9d1a07cdPost:736d9d6b-af75-4952-9615-5b1ce6345544">Blushing Brides? Need a makeup artist</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I did not like the two trials by my house. Larissa Lake is booked. I don't meet the minimum for travel for Dana Bartone and she is over an hour away. Naomi only has a 7am appt for a 6pm wedding an is an hour away. Ahhh!!! Has anyone heard of blushing brides?
    Posted by bride2012tobe[/QUOTE]

I have not heard of blushing brides, but have you checked Danielle Santagata? I booked her for my wedding day from the reviews on this board, and started to work with her about 4 weeks about bc I am reshaping my eyebrows after having them hacked! (she is greeeaat!!!) She does charge for travel if you are over a certain amount of miles (i think you are out of state).  I am getting my trial done for my e-pics this friday and am soooo excited!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Thanks ! Email sent :)

• Options
    Would you be able to pay extra for Dana Bartone to travel?
  • Options
    I second Danielle Santagata!  I LOVED my trial with her and I know I'll love my wedding makeup in 11 days!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Danielle santagata will not travel outside CT. I would pay extra for traveling to MA, Springfield. The problem is I have a total of 3 girls for hair and makeup. Most require a minimum of 5 outside of CT. Naomi will travel to me but I need 5. I may just pay for 5 but only have 3, this is so frustrating at this point. I just want amazing makeup and it feels like roadblock after roadblock grrrr...
  • Options
    Try Erin Infantino, I didn't use her because I locked in to another makeup artist before my trial. Her website is amazing & she was awesome via email.
  • Options
    I used Face by Julia, and loved her. She's out of West Hartford!!
    Visit The Knot! Visit Connecticut.Weddings.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I am looking too. I have contacted a bunch above except for Danielle Santiaga Im going to contact her tonight my wedding is 2 months away..the only 2 makeup/hair artists that responded so far was Erin from Sara Faella (& Glam Squad which I think is more in my budget) & Beauty Entouorage (super quick and super appreciated) but I have no experience in either, any sugestions? Thanks Im down to the wire here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards