Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Boudoir?

Anyone out there doing a boudoir session? Tips, ideas, etc?
Wedding Countdown Ticker image 300 Invited
image 0 Are ready to party!
image 0 Will be missing out!
image 300 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: Boudoir?

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did one for our first anniversary.  Basically just relax and have fun with it.  Don't worry about flaws, etc.--just tell your photographer what areas bother you and he/she will work around all that.  I got my hair and makeup professionally done--I wanted to look and feel glamourous.  So if that's in the budget, I recommend it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    stephiehall, thanks for the advice :) My wedding is in April so I have some time yet (and thank goodness - I need to do some toning at the gym!) but I'm still nervous/excited about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 300 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 300 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did them for H and they were a blast, as PP stated just make sure that you relax and enjoy! Remember your FI loves you for you, so don't be worried about what you might not love about yourself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing mine next week! Went shopping last week with one of my bridesmaids. Getting my hair and makeup done that morning. I CAN'T WAIT! And to see the pics. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    sjhansen28sjhansen28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about doing mine as part of the bachelorette party, which I think will be a ton of fun! There's a photographer around where I live that does parties like this for a farily reasonable price, and I've always wanted to do these. I'm hoping to go with my girls and get our hair and makeup done and then have some pictures taken and drink champagne. I'm not really a big bar person, so this is the perfect bachelorette party for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards