Connecticut
Options

Floating candle bowls for sale!!!

I have 16 10 inch floating candle bowls. 3 dollars each or 45 dollars for all 16. I would prefer local pick up since they are fragile. I am willing to ship them but it would be at the BUYERS own risk. I will pack them as best as I can. If interested please email taraleblanc at rocketmail.com thanks!!!

I also have linens and beachy wedding items!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Floating candle bowls for sale!!!

• Options
    What other beachy items do you have for sale? I am interested.
  • Options
    I have a ring bearer pillow with pearls and a starfish on it. I have 5 large artificial starfish. I have 5 pairs of light blue flip flops. I have 35 2oz white metal beach pails. I put salt water taffy in these and used them as favors. 32 small artificial sanddollars. Lg fish bowl with turquoise glass rocks at the bottom. I used this as a tip jar at the bar. Sandcastle center piece used for the sweetheart table. 2 flower girl baskets. Turquoise overlays. Purple satin napkins. Wicker baskets. Flower girl head wreath with pearls. Size 6 toddler flower girl shoes. Please email me at taraleblanc at rocketmail.com and I can send you pictures and prices. I don't go on Tk a lot anymore
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Woudl I be able to see a picture of the sandcastle centerpiece and the wicker baskets?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards