New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Hotel in Poughkeepsie to get ready at

I'm getting married in the Wappingers/Poughkeepsie area but live in Mt. Kisco. So the day of my wedding I want to get ready in a hotel near my ceremony so I won't have to spend 2 hours in a limo traveling. Any suggestions for nice hotels in the area??? I just don't want my pictures of me getting ready to have a cheesy looking hotel room in the background.

Re: Hotel in Poughkeepsie to get ready at

• Options
    I got ready at the Poughkeepsie Grand (it was part of our package with the Grandview). We had pictures inside and then some with this purple wall outside the hotel- it was some old cinema. Anyway, I loved our pictures there, but I think I have to give our photog a ton of credit- I don't know if there was anything necessarily spectacular about the hotel itself!

Hope that helps- let me know if you want to see any of the images. I have to see if the site is still up!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

There is the Poughkeepsie Grand, Holiday Inn Express, Courtyard Mariott, Residence Inn, Hampton Inn.  Those are all in Poughkeepsie on Route 9 with the exception of the Grand.  There are others in Fishkill too.

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards