Arizona-Phoenix

Tre Bella

Hey ladies I am going to an open house Tre Bella soon and I just wanted to know what u ladies that's seen the place already think....I also wanted to know if they allow u to do an all inclusive package but bring in ur own centerpieces or do they have plenty of options I'm having a December wedding and I don't want flowers I like the tree branch center piece with crystals and candles....thanks in advance

Re: Tre Bella

• I am booked their for my August wedding. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! I can't wait to get married there. They literally have everything and more and can do so much for your wedding,

I would talk with Kim and let her know your vision and go from there. She has all the centerpieces and candles. Regardless if you wanted flowers or not, you would have to go through her florist or one on your own. She has many options and can give you contacts to people who offer great prices or again let you find one on your own.

I went in for my linen appointment thinking it was just that and I was blown away with everything you have to decide on, in a good way :) She makes sure no space is left bare and really takes your ideas to heart and doesn't push you into anything. I walked out feeling like I described what I wanted and she will achieve it.

I would recommend going there and just talking with them. You won't be disappointed!
  • My sister is getting married there but lives out of town. My mom and I went to an open house to sample food for her.  We loved it and the space looked beautiful.
  • Thanks ladies I'm going to an open house next week and I can't wait!
  • I just booked them for my June wedding! The space is gorgeous & so unique! 
  • edited July 2012
    Ive heard nothing but great things about them. I'm sure they can come up with something you will like. I too like the branches/beads
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards