Ohio-Toledo

ideas for a fall themed centerpiece for bridal shower...

hi ladies it's been forever since I've posted over here....I'm trying to help my boss find a cute/inexpensive idea for a fall themed centerpiece for her nieces bridal shower. Please post any ideas you may have! TIA!! : )

Re: ideas for a fall themed centerpiece for bridal shower...

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I have seen alot of cute things done with some branching and leaves. It would be really inexpensive and very fall! Then maybe put some mini pumpkins around the branching with leaves???
  • edited December 2011
    These are my centerpieces for my fall wedding.  I'm using silk flowers and got them super cheap from a company online and candy corn is really cheap too.

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen,

That is super cute!  I really love the candy corn.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    JEN --- that is SOOOO stinkin cute!!!!!!!
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!!  I was going to do real pumpkins with potted mums in them, but then I saw this picture and I fell in love!!  I'm just dying for candy corn to hit the shelves in stores soon so I can actually make one and see it in person! lol  I already have my silk flowers for in the vase...got a STEAL on them..ordered them from an online company for only 44 cents each! :)  I couldn't be happier because the florist told me between $2.00-2.50 a flower!  Ugh...wasn't going to pay that!!
  • edited December 2011
    They had cany corn at Walgreens!!! Very cute centerpiece!!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks loveplaning!  I unfortunately don't have any Walgreens around where I live :(  I have a feeling though it should hit Wal-Mart or Target soon...keeping my fingers crossed! lol

• edited December 2011
    Monica your kiddos are too cute!! I haven't been on the nest in forever!  They so so adorable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards