New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Fun Times Tuesday

Because you guys seemed to like last week's Tuesday activity, we'll do it again just a lil differently. I'm going to start with a question and the next poster answers that question and only that question (unless you feel inclined to and have to answer another question thrown out there!) Every poster after will only answer the question asked above them. Ready? Go!

What is urking you the most this week?

Jaimie

Re: Fun Times Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    what is urking you today?:
    the fact that my printer is broken and i still have to address all my envelopes.. oh and the fact that i want to send my invites out soon but everyone on the knot is saying NO.. annyoing

what do you fear will happen on your wedding day?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what is urking me today? the fact that i was a moron getting dressed this morning and have kakhi dress pants and peep toe shoes on with this rain! what was i thinking?! I just want to go home and grab my sneaks and some jeans.

fear on my wedding day- that i will forget something major AND that my tax return money isn't going to arrive in time.

what are you looking forward to this weekend?
    to answer my own question- enjoying this warm weather and maybe getting our food selections picked!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

urking me - my pathetic raise (although I am trying to remind myself at least I have a job)

wedding day fears - so scared of bad/cold weather. rainy and cold would be a nightmare for me!

looking forward to this weekend - seeing my adorable nephews for Easter! My sister wants to ask Fi to be my new nephews God Father but is waiting to do it in person, and I can't wait! He is going to be so happy!!

My Question: What is your favorite flavor coffee??
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    manda- that is super sweet about godfather duties. I'm sure your FI will be honored!

i have to say- i like just regular coffee. Now if you ask me what kind of starbucks coffee i like, which i considered like a dessert, white chocolate mocha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is irking me the most... Difficulty finding a job!!

Wedding day fear.... I will look like a wreck in my dress

Looking forward to.... spending some time with my fiance and going to Round Hill to set our date for the wedding.

Fave coffee (love this question)- French vanilla!!

My question..... What book are you reading?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_fun-times-tuesday-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:5f119f11-6b26-4976-aa98-b9dbd162772fPost:9a599024-8ba4-4a86-a4fd-c34133ccf6d1">Re: Fun Times Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is irking me the most... Difficulty finding a job!! Wedding day fear.... I will look like a wreck in my dress Looking forward to.... spending some time with my fiance and going to Round Hill to set our date for the wedding. Fave coffee (love this question)- French vanilla!! My question..... What book are you reading?
    Posted by weddingbelletracey[/QUOTE]

I just started Something Borrowed by Emily (something or other) So far its reallly good.  And I just finished Worst Case by James Patterson
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chris - you are my freaking twin!!! I have read all the Emily Giffin books (currently on Love the one you're with). Something Borrowed and Something Blue were some of my fav's ever - got me hooked on Chick Lit books lol

And my own answer to the coffee question - i can't go wrong with Mocha, French Vanilla or Regular - addicted!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg manda- that is freaky!!!! I jsut found her books a few weeks ago, i had to stock up b/c we had no power and i had nothing else to do.  I was going to get the Something Blue as well but said let me try this one first and see. I mean i'm 2chapters in so far and its really good. I normally dont read the super girly books.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's irking me: Stupid rain.

Fear for my wedding day: Let's just say I'm *really* hoping my cycle cooperates!

Looking forward to this weekend: So much!
    -My mom makes homemade pizza every Good Friday and it is my FAVORITE meal of the year!
    -Saturday is my final dress fitting! I love love love my dress, and can't wait to put it on again. I'm a nerd ;-)
    -Saturday night/Sunday -- dying eggs and doing all the Easter stuff I missed last year because we were at FI's mom's

Favorite coffee flavor: I like so many. I usually get hazelnut or french vanilla, but a local place sometimes has a "cinnamon sticky bun" one that I adore.

What I'm reading: Smilla's Sense of Snow

My question: What's the best vacation you ever took?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chris - I fully admit I like super girly books, after work I need something that doesn't require too much thought but is entertaining also LOL

I heard they are making it into a movie now also

Jen - I want to see your dress!!!! and homemade pizza sounds sooo good right now, I like that tradition

Fav Vaca was a week in Turks and Caicos for my friends wedding. It was a blast!

Next questions - if you didnt have your current job, what would you want to be doing instead?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards