Plus-Sized

Found the Dress! Now, Accessories..

I found my dress! I absolutely love it.

I never imagined that I would find a dress that I love at David's Bridal. I originally went there intending to find a dress shape that flattered me for me to get an idea at a higher end bridal shop. However, I found this lovely Vera Wang gown at David's.

I seriously can't wait for this beauty to come in! I was shocked with the projected arrival date, though. We bought it about two weeks ago, and they gave me an arrival date of April 6th!

Now the search begins for the perfect accessories. Any suggestions?
BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Found the Dress! Now, Accessories..

• Congrats! So glad you found your dress! I'm sure you'll be a gorgeous bride :)
  • What kind of accessories are you looking for? Jewelry- I found at Claire's believe it or not. Veil- I got at DB. Originally I wasn't going to get mine there as I knew what I wanted and they didn't have. I asked the consultant if they had anything like what I wanted and they had just gotten a new shipment in and hadn't even put it out yet. It was perfect!

What else are you looking for?
  • Oohhh, you look great in that dress!  Are you keeping the black sash?  If so you could maybe use some jewelry with black in it.  But really, I think you could take your jewelry almost any way you wanted.  Did you have ideas or items you liked?  Does the wedding have a theme or certain colors?  I think you have a lot of options.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you so much! :) Our colors are black and pink (we're getting married in Vegas!) I kinda like the sash, but wish it had some more bling to it. I'm having trouble finding the perfect one. I'm also on the search for some awesome jewelry and shoes.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • i really liked that dress when i saw it in the catalog!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Pretty!  :)  Personally, i love the sash & think it'll tie your colors in!  :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm also looking for accessories.  I have big wrists and can't find a bracelet big enough that looks good on me.  Any ideas, ladies?  While I'd prefer to keep it on the inexpensive side, I'm ok with spending more and shopping online!!! 
  • Claire's has beautiful blingy jewelry at low prices, but I have trouble with the bracelets fitting my wrists....they fit but they're super tight.. I want one that dangles. Saw a gorgeous bracelet that fit my 8 - 8 1/2 inch wrist at the Swarovski store, if you don't mind spending about 100-250 on a bracelet. I'm interested in hearing if anyone knows of anymore places like Claire's or icing.

With that said, gosh you look beautiful in that dress!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards