Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Show me your...

Favorite wedding/engagement photo and tell me about your photog.

thankssmoochesbye!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Show me your...

• edited December 2011
    I have a TON of favorite wedding photos :) My photog was Mark May Photography and he's really great. I actually used to work for him and he's great, has over 20 years of experience, and just does a great job.

I think Knottie ShleeAST is using him too.

That's a few of my faves. HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, I had to stop at these few since I loved so many of them.  My friend, Tim actually, took these, and I think he did an amazing job!  (He's not a "professional", but he takes really awesom pics and is thinking of starting a side business.)  Joanna Fassinger is the photographer for our wedding, and I'm really excited to work with her, too!

• jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used jenni grace for our epics & wedding. that was a really dangerous question to pose....i could narrow down maybe 50 favorite wedding pictures. maybe. luckily i had a few saved on my work computer already so i'll just pop those in and leave it at that! ;)

easily the biggest reason why we love our pictures, especially the ones below, is because jenni was able to capture moments that in hindsight were such special & amazing moments. she really captured the essence of "us" :)

• CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

just like jrsygirl, i used jenni grace!!  She is absolutely wonderful to work with.  I have a few of my favorite saved but there are 100's of candid moments that she was able to caputure. 

not sure if this link will work but here are my e-pics taken by jenni as well.
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65391&id=716848952&l=9f704b3b3e
    image Ivory
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have the digital images yet, but here is a screenshot of my favorite e-pic.  Our photographer is Joey Kennedy and I LOVE him.  He made us feel so comfortable during the photo shoot, and he took us to some great places all over the city.  I love his style.  I can't wait for him to do our wedding!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    218 invited image 137 accepted image 81 declined image 0 haven't said image
    RSVP Date 7/30/2010
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Dana Scheller, and I absolutely love her!  She actually was able to take our engagement pictures here in Chicago while she was in the area visiting family, which was a nice bonus.  Can't wait to see all her undoubtedly awesome shots from our wedding!  Here are some of my many faves :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards