New Mexico
Options

Catering

I'm looking for an awesome full service caterer.  Does anyone have any suggestions? or vendor reviews?

Thanks!

Re: Catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Slate Street Cafe which was beyond amazing - we wanted a different menu and they totally provided us with some amazing appetizers and stations - cant say enough great things about Myra and her staff!

Our menu was:

Hors d'Oeuvres
    Carne Adovada Bites in Corn Tortilla Cups with Red Chile Drizzle
    Grilled Shrimp with Gazpacho Shooters
    Miniature BLT Sandwiches with Fried Green Tomatoes

Station 1
    Rolls & Butter
    Antipasto Station with cured meats, imported cheese, marinated olives and artichokes - served with crackers and crusty french bread)
    Caprese Salad
    Baby Spinach Salad with dried cranberries, goat cheese, crispy fried red onions and balsamic vinaigrette

Station 2
    Chicken Mesilla (chicken breast rolled in tri colored tortilla chips and covered in a green chile cheese fondue)
    Grilled Salmon with Lemon Butter Marinade
    Sauteed Baby Vegetables in Brown Butter

Station 3
    NY Strip Sliders with fontina cheese and carmelized onions
    Garlic Whipped Potatoes

Dessert
    passed Chocolate Covered Strawberries
  • Options
    leannsoleannso member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with "The Cooperage".  So far we're really happy.  They are very accomodating and we found their prices to be very reasonable.  We're doing steak, salmon, etc.   I was not expecting to be able to afford such a spread. One of the reasons we went with them was because of positive vendors reviews from other knotties. 
    Hope this helps.

• Options
    NoaHicks6610NoaHicks6610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We hired Josh's BBQ in Santa Fe. It was awesome! For our short reception, it worked out perfectly. The price includes 2 servers for 2 hours. I am not sure that they serve alcohol though...
    Mrs Honey!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're also using the Cooperage. They are really friendly and accomodating. We are picking several items off the Scarpa's menu- it's one of our favorite restaurants. But they are able to do whatever type of food you want!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We used  Phat and Fresh Catering. They went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. Even the pickiest of eaters at tmy family enjoyed their food. They fully customize your menu.  We looooved them!

http://www.phatandfreshcatering.com/

"My husband says I feed him like he's a god: every meal is a burnt offering." ~Rhonda Hansome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards