Arizona-Phoenix
Options

I need help! Please read!

Hi ladies- This is NWR, but I need some help!  I own a townhouse in Scottsdale and my tenant just moved out.  I need to get it rented ASAP!  So, I thought I would tell you ladies about it so if you know anyone who is looking for a place you can keep mine in mind!  I lived there for 2 years before moving and loved it!  My tenant lived there for a year and would have stayed but she unfortunatly lost her job.

It is a 2 bedroom/1.5 bath two story townhouse with an attached garage.  I bought it 3 years ago and completely renovated it when I did.  It has beautiful tile downstairs, new carpet upstairs, cherrywood cabinets, dark (almost black) countertops, all of the appliances in the kitchen are black, I hand picked everything in there!  I just had the entire inside repainted so it is all fresh and new, and neutral!  There is a separate laundry room downstairs with a washer and dryer.  It is in a great neighborhood, very quiet and safe, perfect for a young professional(s).  There is a nice community pool and BBQ area.  It is located in South Scottsdale about half way between Old Town and ASU main.  It has very easy access to the 101 and 202. 

I am asking $850 per month, which I think is a steal!  I would rather have someone responsible who will take good care of my investment then make a ton of money on it!  I have pictures of it if anyone is interested in seeing.  If you can just keep this in mind and pass it along to anyone you know who may be interested I would really appreciate it!  With the wedding coming up, and just having bought a house in Las Vegas, I really do not want to have to pay this mortgage on my own!  If you or someone you know wants more info, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at lyndsey_buschbacher@yahoo.com.  Thanks!!!

Re: I need help! Please read!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards