Idaho
Options

Romantic places to go for an ID Honeymoon?

My FI and I are getting married in coeur d'alene, ID, and were thinking of just having our honeymoon there too.  Any romantic places to recommend to go to around CDA, ID?  We'd be willing to go to nearby places in Washington and Montana as well.  Thanks!

Re: Romantic places to go for an ID Honeymoon?

• Options
    ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know that far north well enough, but Redfish Lake in the Sawtooths has a honeymoon cabin:  http://www.redfishlake.com/lodging/#

In Washington, I love Orcas Island in the San Juans - just got back from there!

Banff Canada would be awesome.  We may go there.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If your going to montana, Yellowstone is a BEAUTIFUL area, summer or winter. It has so many remarkable features. You can stay at a hotel inside of the park or in West Yellowstone or some nearby towns.
    My FI and I are planning on taking a trip there next summer for our honeymoon daytrip
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard the Coeur d'Alene Resort is romantic.

• Options
    Elkins Resort on Priest Lake (in Nordman ID) is where we're getting married. It would make for the perfect honeymoon. It's the most romantic and adorable cabin resort out there. The surrounding area is beautiful to explore and rented jet skis are a blast! They have great "couple rates" for their cabins, so cozy and romantic!
    Elkinsresort.com Laughing
  • Options
    We're honeymooning in that area as well in October (eek the wedding is so close now!)

We decided to really cut down on costs by just staying with Red Horse Mountain Ranch resort.  All inclusive with activities and food.  Man I'm so excited!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards