Washington

Planning from Tennessee

Hey Ladies! 
I'm Audri, origionally from Washington my and FH decided to have the wedding in Washington. 

I'm located in Tennessee, anyone have an advice on ways I can plan from here?

Thanks
AS. 

Re: Planning from Tennessee

• edited December 2011

Congrats!  What part of Washington will you be getting married in?

• edited December 2011
    Right now it's going to be in snohomish county. most likely snohomish arlington area. 
  • edited December 2011
    I just saw your post...
    First congrats!!
    I'm doing the same thing. I live in DC and getting married in WA. I have a DOC who has been great helping with vendor recommendations. Luckily my mom and dad still live in WA so they have been a HUGE help. I've done almost everything online, and send pictures to different vendors. I went home for a week in December and booked nearly all my vendors!! It was a busy few days, but I'm so much more calm. 

HTH!! And happy planning!
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Google will be your best friend. I'm from the east side of the state so I'm not familiar with Snohomish, but it seems like we have quite a few brides from that area on this board, so hopefully they can of some assistance to you.

You can call vendors and making a trip out like sofiabrian suggested will be extremely helpful in seeing everything firsthand. Do you know anyone here in WA who could take pictures for you?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    My fiance' is from Chattanooga. :)
    We live in the snoho area and know the area and vendors very very well at this point.
    let me know if there is anything I can help with if you have any questions about particular sites or vendors.
    My aunt is an event planner in everett so if I don't know, she will!
    Best wishes!
    Anna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards