Maryland-Baltimore

Apartment/Tenant House for rent?

Hi Everyone-
I know this sort of post is unusual for the board but my best friend (maid of honor) had been planning on moving into a new townhouse this summer with her bf.  Plans have changed last minute and she needs to find a new place, preferably in the Towson area.  Does anyone know of a place that's going to be open this summer?
Anniversary

Re: Apartment/Tenant House for rent?

• edited December 2011
    Haha she actually lives there now.  Normally she'd just extend her lease but she's living with 2 roommates who are also graduating and moving back up philadelphia and none of her friends need a new apartment to move in with her.  She also doesn't own anything in the current apt. so she'd have to furnish it and buy all the kitchen supplies.  She's in a little bit of a jam now.
    Anniversary
  • ginananaginanana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually am looking for someone to take my lease since my fiance and I are moving to our new place soon!  I'm in Timonium, only a few miles from Towson, and need someone around the end of April.  Would that time frame work, or does she need something sooner?
  • edited December 2011
    I'll have to check with her.  I know her current lease is up in August but she was planning on moving out earlier in the summer--I'm not sure if April may be too soon though.  Is it a 1 bedroom apartment?
    Anniversary
  • ginananaginanana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it's a 1br/1ba, just over 800 sq ft.  I could flex til May, but anything after May wouldn't really be worth it for me honestly.  The lease ends in November sometime as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards