Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Waverly Oaks - Reception Site

Anyone have any feedback on Waverly Oaks as a reception site?

Re: Waverly Oaks - Reception Site

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you talking about Waverly Oaks Golf club in Plymouth? If so, I believe they are no longer doing functions as the facility is going to be turned into a movie studio in the coming years.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if they are still doing weddings because of the movie studio coming, but if they are my best friend got married there in June and it was BEAUTIFUL. She was very, very happy with everything. Food was wonderful.
  • Options
    Fall06BMaidFall06BMaid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! They are actually doing weddings... since the Hollywood East deal fell through, they are now planning to remain open through 2010. Just wanted to see if anyone had been to a wedding etc. KTY7482, do you happen to know if your friend used a package deal? and if so, who here DJ and photographer was?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just looked at their website and they are booking weddings/functions into 2010 which is a change from the original close date of 10/31/09. They are having a bridal show on 1/10/10. Maybe that will help you? My reception was at Waverly before they had packages and there was a different function coordinator then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards