Favors

favors

We are having a baseball themed reception and I was wanting to personalize baseballs as favoors but can't seem to find anywhere I can do this reasonably priced. Any other ideas for favors to go along with our theme?

Re: favors

• Think about things you eat when you are at the ballpark. What about cute bags filled with caramel corn (ala Cracker Jack), or popcorn, or some sort of nut? How about cotton candy in your wedding colors? You could even make cookies to look like baseballs.
  • Personalized how?  And what is a guest going to do with a personalized baseball after the wedding?

I agree with edible favors -- cracker jacks, candy, cookies, etc to meet your theme.   
    DSC_9275
  • Definitely consider edible. I personally would have no use for a personalized baseball (or anything else with your name and wedding date on it), and I would leave it behind. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Nothing says baseball like peanuts and Cracker Jack.  Much better favor than a baseball.
  • My husband and I are huge baseball fans. I wouldn't want a personalized baseball.

However, the above suggestions are excellent. Search google for boxes of Cracker Jacks, or roasted peanuts in shells, things like that. You could locate stickers for your favorite team and put them on Chinese style carryout boxes or paper "popcorn type" bags
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards