November 2013 Weddings
Options

Booked the Church and hall already

Being a NYC bride things go fast so i had to jump on it i got the best venue in the area Russo's ob the Bay and i couldnt be more exicted also i got teh church but i wasnt as worried about that. Now all ther is to do is wait and wait some more
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Booked the Church and hall already

• Options
    Yay!! Congrats on booking your venue! I think it makes it feel more real : do you have any photos of the church? Also have you picked out colors??
    ** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_booked-the-church-and-hall-already?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:190f0870-d211-4eb5-9d1a-2c3a39593752Post:729fbd5c-28f2-470d-b26b-8790e4afcb4b">Re:Booked the Church and hall already</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!! Congrats on booking your venue! I think it makes it feel more real : do you have any photos of the church? Also have you picked out colors??
    Posted by Kindachewy[/QUOTE]

<div>I do not have any photo's of the church but it am old gothic style church one of teh oldest in NYC and my color is going to be purple</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats Mbecker! I'm moving to NYC in a few months but we'll be getting married in Houston still. Glad you've got such a good start!!
  • Options
    You don't have to wait to book other things. You can book whatever you want and go to bridal shows to get ideas and stuff. I am in Jersey and you are in NY so u know as well as I things book quick and years in advance. I talked to a photographer who already booked my date. So keep booking things. Especially your photographer. My SIL is having a hard time finding a photographer for 2013 bc everyone has her date booked. So dont wait if you want to get what you want. I have my venue, church, photographer, dress, and band. Glad i booked the band too because they book up quick. And dresses can take 8 to 10 months to be shipped. Mine will take about 10 months bc it had to be special ordered in lenth. So dont wait, keep doing things.
  • Options
    I hope to have a venue booked by the end of next month..Congrats that is a big weight gone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards