Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Favorite Friday!!

Hey Ladies!!!  Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous!

Here is where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Favorite Friday!!

• Options
    WR- this maybe isn't a favorite but I am glad that I realized time is NOT on my side and I have to send in our documents express mail next week to be processed for our legal marriege in Jamaica!!!  Thank goodness for being somewhat organized!!

NWR- spent the entire week with my sis!! and of course with the whole family yesterday and meeting my two baby cousins!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful black friday!

WR- Kerry got his band, and class A's will be squared away by Sat.

NWR- Just being in the mountains and spending our first thanskgving together!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WR - I ordered my dress! YAY! It took me a long time to find one that I liked!

NWR - Being off work all week has been awesome! 
  • Options
    Wow!!! Nic it's becoming so real!!! Love it, and love that you got some sister time... I did too, it was awesome! Brit! Isn't the ring shopping (and completion) an amazing feeling... And fun! :). I can't stop looking at mine! That's awesome robin... I may have missed it but can you post pics... I'm so nosey! ESP now that I'm done with my planning! Lol... WHO NEEDS HELP LOL I don't have any wr except we are at 2 weeks married today lol, nwr... It's payday! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards