Wedding Etiquette Forum

NWR: Anyone watching Grey's?

I don't know if I can handle this season :/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NWR: Anyone watching Grey's?

• I'm watching it. Why can't you handle it?
  • It's so sad. Too much has changed!
  • Mark holding the infant got to me.
  • We can't have Christina leave!!!
  • ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    no but I have a disc of every episode of every year since the show started.

My daughter is advertising and thought they would keep me busy and off the streets

ET: the networks give that stuff out free
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-anyone-watching-greys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:865507da-fb71-474c-a400-021d45f4e48dPost:4e51de33-eee4-4229-9aec-3dbc96d15162">NWR: Anyone watching Grey's?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know if I can handle this season :/
    Posted by BrittneyRN[/QUOTE]

i just totally cried my eyes out - guess that was my monthly cry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I totally bawled. 
    Anniversary
  • I cried. Can't believe there's no more Lexy and Mark. :( think Christina will be back in Seattle soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hated this episode, killing off mark and lexi SUCKS and so many things changed, i have a feeling if it keeps up they will lose a lot of fans this year....
  • I haven't watched Grey's in a few seasons.  I tuned in for hte last 20 minutes when we got home from watching the beginning of the Brown's game and I had no idea what was going on.  I'm sad McSteamy died though.
  • I will say Mer being called Medusa is kinda funny.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They really had me going with Arizona's injury. I thought she was dead. I really, really loved Mark 's character, I was just waiting for him and Lexie to get back together, and I'm really upset that they killed him off. And the flashbacks were so sad.
  • edited September 2012

I think it was a really well done episode, the flashbacks to Mark were real tear-jearkers. 

The only real gripe I had was this unrealistic and unbelievable relationship of Meridith and Cristina.  I'm sorry..your husband's best friend is dying and you take off because you have to see Cristina?  I can appreciate the friendship, but that seemed a bit much for me.
    I also agree that Cristina will come back, she is not a good fit for that new hopsital at all.
    I will miss Mark and Lexie, I really liked their characters, but at least they are off together.

Excited for next week to see the rescue.

ETA:  sorry for weird formatting

rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Even after seeing on E Online that McSteamy wouldn't be back this season and that he would be killed off, I still lost it. The flashbacks were just heartbreaking...then thinking that Arizona was dead too just made me think of what the heck else they are going to do to Callie. I was glad to see the preview for next week and that they will be showing what actually happened in the woods after the crash. It'll be another bawl fest for sure, but at least while they're looking for Derek we know he makes it.

Booty Call Bailey? Hilarious. It has been nice to see her soften up a little.
  • i started over from the beginning with the hubby so we could watch it together. So i never saw season 8 on tv cuz i didn't want to watch it and then re watch it with him. We are in the middle of season 7 on netflix so i can't watch whats on tv and it is killing me!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-anyone-watching-greys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:865507da-fb71-474c-a400-021d45f4e48dPost:34fe40d4-09a5-458d-a0c2-51a970cb58cd">Re: NWR: Anyone watching Grey's?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We can't have Christina leave!!!
    Posted by va4ryans[/QUOTE]

Is that definite??
  • TheVirginiansTheVirginians member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-anyone-watching-greys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:865507da-fb71-474c-a400-021d45f4e48dPost:e1d35bfc-e7d7-44d8-b8b7-98fed745eba4">Re: NWR: Anyone watching Grey's?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: Anyone watching Grey's? : Is that definite??
    Posted by Lisa50[/QUOTE]

No, I was just worried! Watching it now, a week later, and it is so sad, so so sad. This is weird the way they are mixing up the timeline.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards