March 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding nightmares...

Last night I had my first wedding nightmare...I dreamed that it was our wedding day I had an hour to get to the church before the wedding began. My hair wasn't done, I got to the church and was about to put on my dress when I realized that I didn't have my slip...I didn't have a photographer so I was trying to give my son a crash course in using my professional camera...I was in such a panic...but then my Fiancee had flown in my big sister and suprised me and once I saw her I gave her a big hug and everything was fine.....lol

I think now that 3/30 is creepy up fast, my mind is just trying to help me remember the "details" even the smaller ones are all important...

thank God it was all a dream.....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding nightmares...

• Options
    I have had a couple of these dreams. My first one there was no music. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had them too, sometimes I wake up I'm sweating because of a wedding dream... LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've had those! They usually involve me having no clue what's going on and scrambling to get everything done the day of. It's scary! Hoping I can think of everything so nothing like that happens when the day finally comes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    I had my very first a few weeks ago. The music was wrong so I refused to walk. I was really frustrated in the dream, but when I woke up, I found it really funny.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    LOL...I'm glad I'm not the only one...I'm glad I had the dream because I really do need to zone in on those fine details like narrowing down a photographer...been dragging my feet on that, and getting the undergarments for my dress, again, I put that off...I guess my subconcious mind has a wierd way of keeping me on track...lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I had nightmares that none of the vendors showed up.  I was so distraught when i woke up, FI thought i was crazy lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone image 133 Invited
    image 120 Are ready to party!
    image 3 Will be missing out!
    image 10 Are MIA!
  • Options
    My MIL has been handling the florist for me to alleviate some of the stress of getting everything done. In my dream she handed me my bouquet right before I was to walk down the isle and it was a batch of dead daisy's. It was bizarre. In the dream i asked her if she was crazy then scrambled to grab some of the centerpieces to create my own bouquet! Im so thankful it was just a dream! I told her about it and she thinks im going crazy! haha!  I am so glad I am not the only one having these crazy dreams!! 
  • Options
    This is hilarious ...  I've had so many and they've all been about things I don't have done yet.

I had one where 2 of my bridesmaids hadn't ordered their dresses yet and I was so mad (mind you, it's day of wedding) and I just said to them "Well, I guess you can just sit in the front row. I don't need you anyways"

My hair has never been done.  In one, my hair and makeup artists said "well we were there (wrong location) and now your time is up so .. sorry about your luck!"

My dress has never been altered...

We got married in one, then I realized the photographer wasn't even there (we had moved the ceremony up 2 hours) ... then we were just going to "get married again" at 5, but my fiance ran away so I was like well, do we have to get divorced or are we not technically married because the photographer wasn't here?

Another we were at cocktail hour and I looked at some of the tables and there were no centerpieces and I said "MOM, THE VASES!!! "They were left at my house ... and my florst didn't care enough to tell me ... 

Those are some of the highlights ... 

My sister-in-law said to me "Tell me if you have a dream about walking down the aisle and there stands a midget instead of Matt ... I dreamed that and supposedly it's really common"   EXCUSE ME .... WHAT?!  Haha ... even funnier that Matt is 6'4 and a body builder... uh oh.

Ahh I agree, knowing I'm not alone is a litle reassuring... HANG IN THERE!!!
  • Options
    I'm laughing reading these...just because I just had my second nightmare...this time, I was at home and the wedding was started and I didn't have my car to drive there. Then I realized we didn't even get our Marriage Licence, and I was afraid that the Pastor wouldn't marry us...

then the groomsmen threw me his keys, I look over at my FI to tell him lets hurry to get to the wedding, but he is wearing a wrester outfit, yellow and black, with boxing shoes on and a trench coat...lol...

and of course, my hairs not done....

Last time I had a dream like this, it kicked me into high gear to take care of all those little things I hadn't gotten too yet. And I think the same goes for this dream. We do need to get our License this week...not sure about the wrestling outfit though, my FI has already been fitted for his suit.

I really hope that was the last crazy wedding nightmare....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards