Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

My vows- what do you think?

Today Michael, I join my life to yours, not only as your wife, but as your friend, your lover and your confidante.  I promise to encourage your individuality because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.  I promise to nurture your dreams because through them your soul shines. I promise to be your partner in all things, not possessing you, but working with you as a team. I look forward to sharing with you the joys of life, because with you they will be that much sweeter. I promise to trust you and respect you, laugh with you, cry with you, and love you faithfully, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. You are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. Because of you I laugh, I smile, I dream.  I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, so today I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, for as long as we both shall live.

Mrs. Forster :) TTC since March 2011. BFP Sept 6/12, Blood test confirmation Sept 21/12 EED May 14/13 Natural Miscarriage Oct 6/12 8w3d

Re: My vows- what do you think?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards