South Carolina-Charleston

Bellelina

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with Elina Mille for my make-up and hair, but I haven't put any money down just yet! I know a few of you have reviewed her on here in the past, but I can't seem to find any of the posts. Who has used her or knows someone who has? Love her? Hate her? Let me know :)

Also, as a side note... did anyone go with airbrush instead of regular make-up? I think I want airbrush, but it's considerably more expensive so I want to make sure it's worth it before I spend that much!

Re: Bellelina

• edited December 2011
    I didnt use her, but I do recommend the Air brush make-up if you can swing it. Especially in that SC heat. Mine stayed on ALL day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used Elina of bellelina for our wedding and loved what she did!  I did the airbrush also, and I did love how it looked in pictures.  It was a little strange at first because the air blowing on my face made all my little hairs on my face stand up kinda, but they laid down after a little while.  Elina really listened to what I wanted though and she did a great job.  I also had her do the regular makeup on my sister/MOH and that also looked great.  My makeup did not move from 8am until 11pm.  And she uses silicone based air brush so it works really well on those who tend to be oilier. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards