Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Chinese sky lanterns for sale-$30

Hi knotties!

Purchased this set of 10 for my wedding last month and forgot them at home in all the busyness of the day. Purchased for $50 but willing to part with them for $30. Can be used to celebrate and commemorate other special occasions! Perfect for an outdoor wedding celebration! Inbox me or email me at jaregis87@gmail.com if interested!

Re: Chinese sky lanterns for sale-$30

• Options
    Are these lanterns still available?

In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_chinese-sky-lanterns-for-sale-30?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:778a3609-4630-4ed1-969b-05193d857333Post:2b6cb402-b047-466e-b9df-4e19c25544f5">Chinese sky lanterns for sale-$30</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi knotties! Purchased this set of 10 for my wedding last month and forgot them at home in all the busyness of the day. Purchased for $50 but willing to part with them for $30. Can be used to celebrate and commemorate other special occasions! Perfect for an outdoor wedding celebration! Inbox me or email me at jaregis87@gmail.com if interested!
    Posted by jacol13[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards