Kentucky-Louisville

Squirrls

Hiya! How are you and baby cantaloupe? I bet your lil bump is so stinkin cute!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Squirrls

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're good!  Well, I kind of lie - my back is killing me today.  But, it's temporary and will likely be better tomorrow. 

The cantaloupe is doing well - I'm not sure if we change fruits tomorrow or not.  But, it's a boy, so I'm stalking the internet for cute things in navy blue & apple green.  I can't stand powder blue, so that eliminates 95% of all boy stuff.  :D  Oh well - I'll just make my own (I sew too). 

How are you doing?  How's the planning going? 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww well I sure hope your back feels better!  Congrats on finding out it's a boy - so exciting!!  I'm 99% convinced that we'll have a boy first too.  No idea why... I'm calling woman's intuition.

Navy and apple green sounds super cute.  Powder blue reminds me of the 80's haha.  Baby Squirrls will be very modern :)

Everything is good our way!  I am so ready for the wedding to be here finally.  The only major things we have left are invitations (I hate spending a fortune on paper, of all things) and nailing down transportation (the company we've been talking to keeps changing their prices on us). Other than that it's just the small details that come at the end.

Good luck with everything and keep me posted!
  • FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S. just saw that he's moved up to banana! Woohoo!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards