October 2012 Weddings

Getting beautified....

So, now that I'm 37 days away from the big day.... I starting doing more beauty regamints (sp?). I bought crest whitening kit for my teeth even though they are pretty white - I just want them to be white as possible! Started taking more vitamin C, been hitting the gym more and watching what I'm eating better, doing facial masks at night LOL.... anyone else doing these types of things??

Re: Getting beautified....

• I'm starting a teeth whitening regime but otherwise nope, I'm set.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    270475_10151278916785395_726690480_n-1
    Mom to D.A (11.09) and 3 beautiful angels (06.08, 03.11, 07.12)
  • I've somewhat started one also.  I started tanning a week ago, and I'm trying to be more diligent about taking my vitamins and eating healthier (zero fast/fried food).  I'm going to have my teeth whitened in a couple of weeks.

What kind of facial mask do you use?  That's something I would like to add to my face care regimen.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • I'll be starting my program next week once school starts and I get into a normal routine.  I already take vitamins and have a good skin care regimen.  Diet and exercise can wait till after the Labor Day weekend.  I am also upping my water intake.
  • I think the teeth whitening may be something I look into. I use a whitening mouthwash (I am a heavy coffee/tea drinker), but may want more
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Planning on an at-home teeth whitening regimen, and I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can and exercise when I can fit it in to improve muscle tone. My biggest beautifying headache was my hair, which tends to be VERY dry and frizzes easily. I'm using leave-in conditioner, regular conditioner, Garnier curl defining cream, AND an argan oil for about the last 2 months. My hair's gotten a lot softer and doesn't frizz as easily, and I'm even coaxing out some shine once in a while!
  • I want to do at-home teeth whitening but it always makes my teeth so sensitive.  Any suggestions?
    Anniversary
    Missing our September Sunflower
    BFP 12/23/12: EDD 9/01/13: MMC 1/31/13, baby stopped growing at 8w2d. D&C 2/01/13
  • In Response to Re: Getting beautified..
    I want to do at-home teeth whitening but it always makes my teeth so sensitive.  Any suggestions?

I had the same problem.  Don't buy the kits that claim to whiten your teeth in record time - those are much too strong.  I buy the 14 day kit, .and use them every other day (or even wait 2 days in between).  The other thing you can try is to be careful to get them directly on your teeth and not your gums.  Works like a charm.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_getting-beautified?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:411f99d2-d4f2-4d2b-bf9d-8dbbc37d44c4Post:16401a7c-5fcf-46aa-8ff1-9bdbc22d415e">Re: Getting beautified....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Getting beautified.. I want to do at-home teeth whitening but it always makes my teeth so sensitive.  Any suggestions? I had the same problem.  Don't buy the kits that claim to whiten your teeth in record time - those are much too strong.  I buy the 14 day kit, .and use them every other day (or even wait 2 days in between).  The other thing you can try is to be careful to get them directly on your teeth and not your gums.  Works like a charm.
    Posted by sunshineinne[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Great idea!  I will give that a try.  Thanks!</div>
    Anniversary
    Missing our September Sunflower
    BFP 12/23/12: EDD 9/01/13: MMC 1/31/13, baby stopped growing at 8w2d. D&C 2/01/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards