Colorado

Scenic northern colorado outdoor wedding

Ok ladies, I'm looking for a scenic outdoor area to have my ceremony/reception. We plan to have a smaller ceremony with about 50 people with a larger reception, about 100-150 people after with some cocktails and munchies inbetween. I prefer that the reception area either be indoors or be in a covered area due to the possibility of inclement weather. Don't want to break the bank on this and don't want a garden. We are willing to drive about an hour and a half max to get to where ever it is, and we prefer a mountainous setting. We want an on site facility to get ready. Catering can go either way as long as it isn't more than 15 per person. If it's a long drive there I would like to have lodging close by. I already have a prefered photographer, cake maker and I plan to make my own decorations and flowers.

Places I am currently considering:
Beaver Meadows
The Pines at Genesse
The Meadows at Marshdale

Places we have already decided against:
Chief Hosa Lodge
Willow Ridge Manor
Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch
Tapestry House
The Preserve at Bingam Hill
Lioncrest Manor

Oh and a lot more . . . Any ideas would be appreciated.

Re: Scenic northern colorado outdoor wedding

• edited December 2011
    Did you look at Ellis Ranch?  It's outside of Loveland, but before Sylvan Dale on 34.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • jenniferwolfejenniferwolfe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Edgewater Pavillion in Windsor is very pretty, too!  I have heard good things about the Fountains of Loveland, but haven't seen it yet myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards