Florida-Central Florida

Dubsdread Capacity

It says 200-250 guest capacity, but I'm guessing thats not for a wedding reception, from what I have seen when I was there for a tasting. 
Does anyone have a suggestion on what I should keep my guest list number at?  While at the same time, keeping all the guests in the main room and not split off into two separate rooms. But I also don't want the main area to be too crowded. Thanks ahead of time!

Re: Dubsdread Capacity

• edited December 2011
    I BELIEVE it's around 120? We had 150 & were told that we would have to split. Call them to make sure though. :)
  • edited December 2011
    They can do 200. They have doors that they can slide away to open two connecting rooms. We are having 120 and doing this so we can put the guests/ dance floor in one room and the buffet and lounging area in the other.. it is the only way to prevent it from getting too cramped. If you did 200, you would either have to split them between the two rooms, or not have a head table and do something like a giant U with the dance floor in the middle. I can give you more details if you need them. If you aren't doing a plated dinner, putting the bar/ food in the other room is a HUGE space saver.

Edit: One more thing. When the above poster got married, it might have been before they started doing square/ rectangle tables. They just started doing this and it is very spacially efficient. Like I said, we are doing two very long tables... 30 people on each side, that's not even that crazy. You could probably fit up to 180 in there very comfortably without splitting if you did it that way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards