New Jersey - South

On-location Hair and Makeup

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good makeup artist or hair stylist in southern NJ that is not crazy expensive?  I found an amazing makeup artist, but when I saw her prices, they were $150 for the trial and $200 for the wedding day!  I am very particular about my hair and makeup, and am willing to spend a bit more in this area - after all it will be the most beautiful day of my life :) but that seems outrageous.  Does anyone else have any other recommendations, and if so, would you mind sharing prices if you know them?  Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: On-location Hair and Makeup

• edited March 2012

I booked with Sarah Giovinetti from Haddonfield, Nj and she is amazing ! She is highly recommended and very reasonable. She will travel to you on your day of and also does a range of other services like teeth whitening,spray tanning, and facials. My trial and consult was $100 and $50 to hold my wedding date which is added to my final cost, the makeup application is $75.The trial may seem pricey but its very worth it.When it comes to makeup you get what you pay for. Hope this helps. www.sarahgiovinetti.com

Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • I messaged you too if you could email me back on the email I wrote at the bottom that would be great! Thanks so much, I'm desperately searching for a great/affordable make up artist and my wedding is 3 months from tomorrow.

Megan :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards