Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

FB? BTW, I'm not back :-(

Is your fb down?  I want to get on there to check some inbox messages I sent.  Want to know if it's just me. 
Photobucket

Re: FB? BTW, I'm not back :-(

• Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is working fine...
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine says it down for maintenance.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Cara was having problems earlier.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Text me Stacy! ;) and yes I heard it was acting up. Mines not though
  • jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No offense, and I'm sure I will get jumped on for this, but who cares if you're back or not?  You don't need to make some proclamation every time you post.  Get over yourself.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://philadelphia.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_fb-btw-im-not-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:f8d34c4e-6291-481a-8137-25b6afb24d53Post:5845cca4-6d2a-4d0c-927b-a6b35027199c">Re: FB? BTW, I'm not back :-(</a>:
    [QUOTE]No offense, and I'm sure I will get jumped on for this, but who cares if you're back or not?  You don't need to make some proclamation every time you post.  Get over yourself.
    Posted by jessica0602[/QUOTE]

She was just wondering if everyone else was having FB problems.  What's the big deal?

I don't get why people bother saying "no offense" when clearly they know they're being offensive.
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't think the big deal was her asking the question about facebook, but making the announcement that even though she is posting, she's not back.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_fb-btw-im-not-back?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:f8d34c4e-6291-481a-8137-25b6afb24d53Post:5845cca4-6d2a-4d0c-927b-a6b35027199c">Re: FB? BTW, I'm not back :-(</a>:
    [QUOTE]No offense, and I'm sure I will get jumped on for this, but who cares if you're back or not?  You don't need to make some proclamation every time you post.  Get over yourself.
    Posted by jessica0602[/QUOTE]

You must have missed the post where someone paged Stacy, was told that Stacy was gone, and stupidness ensued.  There's a reason she stated that she's not "back" and simply jumping on the board to ask a question about FB. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards