California-Northern

Looking for a great florist for a San Francisco wedding - Tight Budget

Hi all!
I'm looking for some suggestions or referrals for a florist for my wedding next February in San Francsico. 
We will have 5 bridesmaids/groomsmen and about twelve tables at the reception.
The ceremony and reception are in the same location.

Our budget is very tight and I'm planning on using a lot of candle light as decoration. I am open to type of flower -- white or cream.
Would love to know of any florists that do a great job on a tight budget.

Thank you for your help!!
:)
Meaghan

Re: Looking for a great florist for a San Francisco wedding - Tight Budget

• if you don't mind arranging them yourself, you can go to San Francisco flower mart, they have wholesale flowers for a great deal and are open to the public M-Sat 10-3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Costco.com - Seriously, if you want something simple, fresh and not unusual - great value!
    Have used for many parties - always good! Check it out.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_looking-for-a-great-florist-for-a-san-francisco-wedding-tight-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:56Discussion:fa3e623f-c776-4c48-a37a-77a9f08dd047Post:864f88c1-a05e-4a79-a3e9-0fd8d88c38d4">Looking for a great florist for a San Francisco wedding - Tight Budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all! I'm looking for some suggestions or referrals for a florist for my wedding next February in San Francsico.  We will have 5 bridesmaids/groomsmen and about twelve tables at the reception. The ceremony and reception are in the same location. Our budget is very tight and I'm planning on using a lot of candle light as decoration. I am open to type of flower -- white or cream. Would love to know of any florists that do a great job on a tight budget. Thank you for your help!! :) Meaghan
    Posted by megandnick1309[/QUOTE]
  • weddingbokay.com
  • Lee's Discount Florist on Grand in Oakland. They are doing my bouquet, 2 BMs bouquets, 6 bouts and 4 corsages for $200.00.  I decided to have them do my centerpieces also, and they are doing 22 of them for $350. 

I'm not sure if they deliver to the city, but at that price, it may be worth having someone pick them up.  They did a sample centerpiece for me and a sample bouquet and they were beautiful !!    And, they have great Yelp reviews also.
  • Check out B & B floral, the woman's name is Mirtha. She works out of her house in Santa Clara and is really reasonably priced! Also I cannot praise her enough for our flowers. They were so gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards