Pre-wedding Parties

Bridal Brunch/luncheon/tea

I am really excited to get together one last time with all of my closest girls before I become a married lady, but my schedule is crazy between now and the wedding! Where is everyone finding time for this special girl time? Day of? Day before? A week before?

Re: Bridal Brunch/luncheon/tea

• edited December 2011
    My bachlorette party is 2 wks before the wedding. That's the only planned girl time! Maybe if a couple girls want to come get their nails done, that'd be more girl time , but nothing planned.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • gooberkaragooberkara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A great way to incorporate them with a lunchin/ and or brunch would be to have it the morning before the wedding. Most of the time the girls are all there with you anyways and you can insure that they are getting a nice breakfast before the long day. You can exchange the gifts that you got for them as well during that time.
  • RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We have a suite for me and my bridal party to get ready on the day of together, with space for hair and make-up artists.  Getting ready starts at 1pm but I'll be hosting a brunch for them at 11 in the same suite, then we just get ready afterwards.

The day before the wedding, pre-rehearsal, we'll be going for manicures together.

It's a DW and my bridal party is allover the continent so we couldnt' all get together any earlier than this.

• I'm thinking of doing a casual bridal luncheon the day before  to treat my bridesmaids (and so I can pamper myself a little too - toes/nails). Is this something my mother or my groom's mother should come to? How about the day of hair/makeup - just my mom & my girls are getting their hair/makeup done, should my FMIL come too? Not sure what would be best?!
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards