July 2013 Weddings

What are your weekend plans?

Me, I'm going to visit my parents on Sunday to work on our card box (finally!) She also needs to work on sewing in cups into my dress.

Happy friday ladies!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: What are your weekend plans?

• I did have plans to go to the beach. FI's sister has a couple basketball games there. It would be so relaxing and I definitely need that. We both have Monday off so we were going to have a picnic and if my mom has the day off we were going to work on the dress.
    HOWEVER, my coworker's friend (who is only 20) is dying. His body is shutting down. And he's at a hospital down in Portland (two hours away). So, I told him I would cover his shifts this weekend. For me, that's not a choice. I have to cover his shifts. He needs to be able to say goodbye to his friend.
    So, I'm going to talk to my manager and see if she can find someone from a different store that would be willing to cover this weekend. Or if she is maybe willing to cut the new employee free finally and let him work. He's been with us for three months (give or take) and she won't let him work by himself for whatever reason. I was on my own after three weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my plans.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I get my hair colored tomorrow morning, then take my to-be stepdaughter for her high school cheerleading pictures, then I'm meeting with a seamstress about my dress. I thought I would be able to find shoes that were the right height so I didn't have to have the hem altered at all, but I'm afraid I won't be comfortable with shoes over 3", so I'm going to see how much it will be to take the hem up a little. Sunday is relaxation (well, and laundry and cleaning) day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards