Wisconsin

Rehearsal Dinner in Green Bay

Does anyone have any good ideas of a unique place to have a rehearsal dinner in Green Bay???
I'm thinking like, maybe on the river or bay somewhere....or something very 'green bayish.'
I had my heart set on the Foxy Lady (a yacht that does dinner cruises up and down the river or out in the bay) but it is around $1000 JUST to rent the boat for 2 hours...so I think it's a no-go now :(
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Green Bay

• edited December 2011
    Well, we're having our rehearsal dinner at Mario's, and that's on the river (plus it has great food).  We haven't booked it officially yet because we're wating until beginning of April to do so (they said we should book about one month before the rehearsal dinner date, but I'd like to do it a little sooner if I can).

When is your wedding, again?  I feel like you said in one of those intro posts, but I don't remember. (And once again, it's nice to see another GB bride, lol.)
    Anniversary
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!! It actually isnt until April of next year, but I am trying to figure everything out early since I don't live down there anymore!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lwogslandlwogsland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what about fratellos? thats right on the water..
  • edited December 2011
    I know the Lambeau Field Atrium has space for small groups.  What's more "Green Bay" than that? : )  They might be on the pricey side, though, in which case, look into Curly's.
  • rietkr25rietkr25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brett Favre's Steakhouse does really nice rehearsal dinners. They are really affordable and the rooms are gorgeous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards