Just Engaged and Proposals

has anyone bought a mark schneider ring??

I really like a ring from mark schneider and have some questions about ordering and certain things about there rings. let me know!

Re: has anyone bought a mark schneider ring??

• No I haven't.  But the best/easiest thing to do would be to contact the website or store directly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My e-ring and band are a Mark Scneider set.

FI found a store that worked with them, and he placed an order through them for 2 different rings, and then decided which one when he got to see them in person.

He bought the diamond seperate, and had the jeweler place it into the setting.
  • My set is Mark Schneider too. There owner of a store in our area is actually good friends with Mark and my FI met with Mark and changed a few small things about the setting. Overall very pleased, but definitely expensive (and now looking back we don't think my setting was worth the money FI payed for it, although I do absolutely love it). Also, my specific wedding band came with my e-ring, and I am not too fond of it. But since my ring is curved, the wedding band now needs to be curved to match and it is going to cost us waaaayyyy to much to get one designed the way we like it. Just something to keep in mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards