Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Cape Cod Hair Stylist Referrals- need some help!!

I'm getting married in July and have been putting off my trial (and thus actually booking a hair stylist for my wedding) because I've been trying to grow my hair out. We're inside 90 days and I'm getting a little nervous because I haven't found someone yet. ANY referrals/recommendations?? We're getting married in Chatham and looking for someone to come to the house in Harwich... THANK YOU!! Laughing 

Re: Cape Cod Hair Stylist Referrals- need some help!!

• shimmer6855shimmer6855 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Artworx! She travels and is very reasonable. She is very popular thou and may be booked for July. http://www.artworxhairdesign.com/
    bride and groom 2 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second Erin from Artworx. I do think she might be booked through the summer but it's worth  a try-- she was great!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the Oasis Salon in Chatham (on Rte 28) and Lori did my hair for my wedding.  I was very happy with everything.  I think that she (and the other stylists) would come to your location for an additional fee. Also - one of my bridesmaids had fairly short hair and Ralph was able to get it into an updo and he also did a fabulous job on my mom's hair.  If you need any other info let me know.  Good Luck with your search!
  • ND2011ND2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Carol Conlin Hair Studio in Harwich Port. They are amazing and will travel.
  • edited December 2011
    Lisa George is by far and away the best on the cape.
  • GBroc22GBroc22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gina Joubert! She's so easy-going, and I loved how my hair came out at my trial.  She's coming to our house in Harwich to do ALL the ladies (9 of us!).  They loved her work as well!
    http://www.ginajoubert.com/
    Good luck with your planning!
  • piraterubypirateruby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Essentail Beauty in Hyannis. Have Becca do it. She is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards