California-Los Angeles

Lets Make This Board More Active!

Hi Guys,

I've been lurking around the message boards for awhile, but have had trouble finding a board where I think I'd totally fit in.  My month board maybe....except I don't actually have a date set so I don't know for sure that that will be my month!

So how is everyone?  Tell me your story? Where are you getting married? How did you meet your FI? Etc etc.....

Re: Lets Make This Board More Active!

• nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, as far as my story... I've been married for a little over 2 years and met my hubby on the set of Grey's Anatomy.  We got married at Pickwick Gardens and it was truly an amazing wedding.

RE this board... when I first joined it was active like you wouldn't believe!  A whole page would go by in less than a day!  By the time I was getting married, it died down, but was still quite active.  Within a year of that, it was becoming obsolete.  Jagore had a great idea to have a "Question of the Day" and that got people active. 

As of now, I can't believe how slow this board is.  I come around every now and then and am shocked at how many days it's been since a post!  I honestly think it has to do with the fact that so many other boards have been developed that people are all over those. 

I don't know the answer to how to get the board going again, but I'm shocked it's been 4 days since you posted this and noone has yet to respond.  Maybe everyone is caught up in the holiday stuff???

Speaking of that... Have a Wonderful Holiday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards