Not Engaged Yet

UGH.

2»

Re: UGH.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:830f56f9-e262-4cc7-9fc3-0abba118bd14Post:7bcf50e8-b92b-4824-b975-98e29edd10d4">Re: UGH.</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi You girls are just bitches. You obviously don't understand what this girl must be going through.  She's just trying to find some girls who she can help through her own situation. You don't know this girl, yet you continue to berate her over her parenting decisions.
    Posted by Malone2012[/QUOTE]

um. what?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:830f56f9-e262-4cc7-9fc3-0abba118bd14Post:7bcf50e8-b92b-4824-b975-98e29edd10d4">Re: UGH.</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi You girls are just bitches. You obviously don't understand what this girl must be going through.  She's just trying to find some girls who she can help through her own situation. You don't know this girl, yet you continue to berate her over her parenting decisions.

WTFBBQ?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:830f56f9-e262-4cc7-9fc3-0abba118bd14Post:7bcf50e8-b92b-4824-b975-98e29edd10d4">Re: UGH.</a>:

You're right, what teenage wouldn't want advice like "How to get your baby to eat solid foods in half the time" and "Need to run in a store but don't want the hassle of carrying your baby with you? Get FIDO- He's trained in window licking and CPR!" I hope other girls are smart enough not to take her advice, kind of like I'm smart enough not to take career advice from Lindsay Lohan.

Jeana- I didn't even think about people outside of the car. After seeing the window tint on my truck after someone walked by, I don't even want to imagine a child being in the way.
    imageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    LOL, Narwhal she must also lurk on TK. I think you're busted!

Surprised
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    FYI, these are NOT parenting "decisions" like "oh, I'm only using cloth diapers". 

Leaving a child unattended in a car with a large animal is borderline neglect and endangerment.  Parents get arrested for this crap all the time when it turns out that they've accidentally locked their keys in the car when they "just ran in for a minute".

And I'm pretty sure starting a BABY on ADULT food that early is extremely unhealthy. I'm sure her pediatrician (please god, let her take the child to the doctor regularly) would be horrified.

Also, first post and joined today, did you? Hmm.
  • edited December 2011
    Please and thank you.  Also, did someone mention in a different thread about taking over a nest board and moving?  can we please? UGH.
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ugh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:830f56f9-e262-4cc7-9fc3-0abba118bd14Post:cd7492c2-ebbc-45c7-b0d7-6d58e8e9bec3">Re: UGH.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please and thank you.  Also, did someone mention in a different thread about taking over a nest board and moving?  can we please? UGH.
    Posted by noelle24[/QUOTE]

just take over Canada. it's pretty much dead over there, and we have a lot of Canadians on NEY anyways ;)
  • edited December 2011
    LOL! Let's invade Canada!!!!!
    Anniversary
  • breezerbbreezerb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Malone,

Since it is your first day apparently, I will simply give you some advice... we are not bitches but when provoked by an act of stupidity (such as pregnant bunk bed write a blog about parenting skills that she does not possess get a dog sitter girl) we will be verbal in our marvel of the human psyche...

If you read the first post, she is not looking for other girls to help her, she writes a blog and is trying to help them and give them extremely bad advice. There is a very large difference.

Oh, wait... now that I think about it... I am a pretty big bitch... meh...  
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

*No pony, no I do!*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards