Options

Anyone getting married at a rodeo?

I'd love to see those pics!

Re: Anyone getting married at a rodeo?

• Options
    combat momcombat mom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had thought of doing ours next year during CFD at the lil white chapel cutout in the gulch store area, but didn't like idea of tons of strangers standing around gawking.
  • Options
    ajzphilpajzphilp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd just go rodeo/cowboy(girl) themed and wear your boots and make it low-key, maybe do a carry-in cook-out bbq for the reception.  Same effect, not as many crazy tourists...

:)

I know - I volunteer on the Security Committee for CFD...
    "All you need is love..." Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    combat momcombat mom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wyoming_anyone-getting-married-rodeo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:134Discussion:11fb9ed7-3bb7-4b24-b697-30b1714c5e7aPost:09cd812e-923a-4747-befa-f75e445a0e8e">Re: Anyone getting married at a rodeo?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd just go rodeo/cowboy(girl) themed and wear your boots and make it low-key, maybe do a carry-in cook-out bbq for the reception.  Same effect, not as many crazy tourists... :) I know - I volunteer on the Security Committee for CFD...
    Posted by ajzphilp[/QUOTE]

Yea thats why we're going with the Community House there at Lion's Park. Reception (BBQ) inside and ceremony out back next to lake. And we are doing the western style w/ hats and boots.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, man, when we were choosing our dates for our Cheyenne wedding, it didn't even need mentioning that the last two weekends in July were out!  I couldn't imagine trying to navigate town--especially the Lions Park area (our reception was at the Community House) and especially for the out-of-towners!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards