Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Manicure/Nails Info, kinda urgent

So for reasons that are too long to explain, I'm not going to the place where I originally was going to go for my wedding nails. I don't get my nails done that often, and I'm quite apprehensive about going to a place for the first time the day before my wedding. I'm getting pink and white gels, and a friend of mine said Sassy at Ross Park Mall does a good job. Does anyone have any info on this place, or another place in the North HIlls? I can't get my nails done beforehand for a trial run becaue in my line of work, I need to keep them short.
Thanks!
Oh, kinda urgent cause I'm getting married in 2 weeks.

Re: Manicure/Nails Info, kinda urgent

• I used to go to Sassy's regularly.  The last time I was there, they talked me into the gel manicure.  Well..it chipped/ripped in two days.  I came back, they treated me like I did it on purpose, and slapped some more paint over it to "fix it".  When that ripped/chipped again in two more days, I came back and made them take it off.  Not once was I offered a refund or discount or anything.  Also, I got athlete's foot from my pedicure there, too.  I don't recommend them!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Does the place your getting your hair done do nails? Maybe try there?  
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • I got my nails done at...gosh, I can't remember the name, and its not coming up on google, but its on Babcock, kind of close to Seib's Pub, but on the opposite side of the street.  It was ok.  They were the shellac.

If you don't want to do gels or shellac, my MOH got a french manicure with Crystal and Tracy's Cutting Creations on Rt 8 by Hartwood Acres.  I was so jealous of how good her nails looked, and they didn't chip at all.  She seriously got compliments all weekend, even from people we didn't know.

Baby boy 7.10.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards