Snarky Brides

AW: I'm on a wedding blog!

My invitation company contacted me to ask if I would be interested in trying to get our wedding featured in a wedding blog. I didn't think much of it and thought, sure why not. Months later I get an email saying we've been featured. Just thought I'd share :) 

Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW: I'm on a wedding blog!

• Gorgeous wedding! And you look so beautiful!!

PS- I love your cat!
    Anniversary
  • AMAZING!!! It's beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love so many of these photos!!!! Congrats, how fun!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw that on Facebook because I'm doing my invites through them!! How did you like yours? Congrats on getting your wedding published!
  • Thank you for all the compliments! Our photographer was one of the most important things to us, so I'm happy that we chose wisely. We had an amazing time at our wedding and it was captured perfectly.

If there are any NJ posters here, I absolutely loved all our vendors, so if you're looking for someone, check them out! 

Fruitsnack - Invitations by Ajalon were great to work with. Their invitations are top notch and had the most affordable letterpress quote I could find. I had just about given up on my dream of letterpress until a NJ Knottie recommended them in a review of her vendors. I also was very happy that I could submit my own design, which was something that was important to me. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Love your pics! I hope my cat cooperates on my wedding day! :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @B_ I have been  wondering what your venue was! Now I'm over here with serious venue envy! We are in the general area and I never even knew about the place to check it out. Grrrgrumblegrumble. Lol...what I'm trying to say is, it's beautiful :-)
  • B2Z728B2Z728 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aw-im-on-a-wedding-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:99f2b1d0-49a4-417f-80dc-4c2f98949439Post:12f41ec4-3bdd-4fee-b7af-d0cbb871b88c">Re: AW: I'm on a wedding blog!</a>:
    [QUOTE]@B_ I have been  wondering what your venue was! Now I'm over here with serious venue envy! We are in the general area and I never even knew about the place to check it out. Grrrgrumblegrumble. Lol...what I'm trying to say is, it's beautiful :-)
    Posted by Salsera29[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! </div><div>
    <div>The Ramsey Golf and Country Club is really an understated gem that many people do not know about. If I wasn't from that town, I probably would have missed it too. I try to keep mentioning it on the local NJ board to get people interested in it when they ask about venues, but I try not to over do it. I should write in my sig above the picture what the venue is.</div></div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aw-im-on-a-wedding-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:99f2b1d0-49a4-417f-80dc-4c2f98949439Post:f4e8a13a-4cf5-4a81-976d-0d5c97336d3e">Re: AW: I'm on a wedding blog!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you for all the compliments! Our photographer was one of the most important things to us, so I'm happy that we chose wisely. We had an amazing time at our wedding and it was captured perfectly. If there are any NJ posters here, I absolutely loved all our vendors, so if you're looking for someone, check them out!  Fruitsnack - Invitations by Ajalon were great to work with. Their invitations are top notch and had the most affordable letterpress quote I could find. I had just about given up on my dream of letterpress until a NJ Knottie recommended them in a review of her vendors. I also was very happy that I could submit my own design, which was something that was important to me. 
    Posted by B2Z728[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! I've been talking with Trish and everything seems great! The only thing that worries me is the extra fees for design, since I'm submitting my own ideas and hoping they can turn them into something beautiful!
  • nmsanmsa member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    What a gorgeous wedding!  Congratulations on getting published.  I'm a North Jersey girl, too, just a few towns over from you guys, and I had no idea the Ramsey club was so pretty!

If you don't mind me asking, where did your husband get the suits he and his groomsmen wore? We're a long ways off from worrying about it, but my FH really wants to do grey suits and doesn't know if people tend to have to purchase them or if someplace rents them.  Knowing what one local couple did might help get us on the right track.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards