Maryland-Baltimore
Options

choosing between 2 venues in the Maryland/Glen Burnie area- HELP!

I'm choosing between two venues. both are very nice..only difference is the location and design of the building.

La fontaine blueue 
and
Michael's 8th avenue

any suggestions?

Wedding Countdown Ticker ~k!mmy~

Re: choosing between 2 venues in the Maryland/Glen Burnie area- HELP!

• Options
    KimmyG24KimmyG24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm choosing between two venues. both are very nice..only difference is the location and design of the building.

La fontaine blueue 
    and
    Michael's 8th avenue

any suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HI, LTB, this is the Baltimore board Tongue out

OP: sorry, I can't help you, but give it some time and someone should show up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard nothing but good things about Michael's 8th Ave!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know someone who got married at  lFB and it was very nice inside. Gorgeous staircase and chandeliers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TinkaluvTinkaluv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked my reception with Michael's 8th Ave and so far they have been great. The space is nice and the price is very reasonable for the amount of time and everything that's included in your package. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A girl I went to college with (and also a former knottie) had her reception at Michael's, and she loved it.  I remember her pictures were really pretty.  They have that neat staircase, I thought that was so cool. 

My parents had their wedding at LFB... but that was 25 years ago lol so I'm sure a lot has changed since then!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    snanzoosnanzoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have been to events at both places and they both are nice. But I personally would choose Michael's.

• Options
    DAVIDSANGEL24DAVIDSANGEL24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After working with Jennifer at Bleue's and needing to change my date I would go with Michaels's my step mother had her 3rd wedding there recently and it was gorgeous. I personally did not like la fountaine Bleue after dealing with all the problems I had with them but its just a personal experience. not to mention money lost because i had to go somewhere else...but its just an opinion....
  • Options
    KimmyG24KimmyG24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow thanks for the suggestions everyone! i have chosen Michael's 8th ave and hoping all goes well :) thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards