Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Can anyone recommend a good videograper :)

I am going crazy trying to find a good videographer. I guess I exhausted myself after looking for a photographer. Does anyone have any recommendations.

Thanks so much!

Re: Can anyone recommend a good videograper :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try the PRO's. They have good ones.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using In Motion Video.
  • Options
    heartxsongsheartxsongs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know what you're going through!  Try looking on the Wedding Wire website for local videographers too.  I've been searching there.  Good luck finding one!

imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Larry Bridge at LarMar Video.  He was absolutely fabulous to work with.  very accommodating.

My only negative ... and it's not even that bad.  He's the nicest man in the world, and has been doing this for years.  When I told him what I was looking for and what I wanted, and smiled and nodded and said not a problem, that's fine....etc etc.  When I got the video, he didn't do what he said he would.  He passed it up to experience and what everyone else likes and everything.  I was a little disappointed but he was more than happy and willing to edit it and change what I wanted - a few small things.  All in all, very happy with him and I love our video.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using The Pros for video
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the suggestions. This whole thing is so stressful! My wedding is Oct. 1, 2011, literally almost a year away. The photographers and videographers are telling me that I need to hurry and book, because Oct. is a popular season, so they book up fast. My wedding day is on Sat. night which makes it even more popular. 

Is a year away enough time to book a good photographer and videographer? How soon do people usually book?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked my photog (chad lippiatt) about 15 months out and my videographer (in motion video) at 9 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards