Snarky Brides

Good Morning!

Good Morning ladies,

It's gloriously sunshiney today and I slept like a rock so as of 8:42 am, this Saturday is pretty awesome.

I'm headed in to work for a couple of hours.  What are you all up to today?

Re: Good Morning!

• Morning! I still find it so funny that I feel like I got to sleep in today, even though it's not even 8 yet.

FI and I went on a date last night.. we went to a new hibachi place in town but it wasn't nearly as good as the other hibachi place in town and the service sucked.  Not going back there again.  Then we went to see The Vow.  It was a good movie, but it wasn't as OMG AWESOME as the reviews were making it out to be, but it was still good.  I also often am disappointed in movies the first time I watch them because the previews build them up to be so awesome. 
  • Morning!  We're heading up to the Albertville outlets, on a search for a new winter coat for me.  And also on a search for a new fun place to eat. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • J, you'll be up by my house :) well, even further NW, but still... up in my general direction. Morning everyone. I'm sitting in PRAXIS trying not to flip out at H. why they put us in the same room, I have no idea. We have 11 different tests but we managed to start on time! (basically unheard of.) I want to go spend my money from today after we leave. I need new casual sneakers. my dogs destroyed my last pair of Asics.
  • Morning ladies!

I'm off to get my hair done. Have a great day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Morning! Just finished working out, fixing breakfast, dishes and a load of laundry. Ambition! I'm going to organize a few closets later but for now, I'm drinking coffee and watching CMT.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    The most ive accomplished this morning is using the bathroom and plugging my kindle in to charge. What of it!
  • Oh and yesterday, tickets for Jason Aldean at our local concert venue went on sale. H said he'd take me for my birthday (woohoo!). But no. The tickets sold out in less than an hour. It was apparently the fastest sell-out in the venue's history. FVCK. So now we have to try to win tickets. It was one of two concerts I wanted to see this summer.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Thats balls :( I hate when that happens. Any chance they will do a 2nd show? Whenever that happens here they accounce a 2nd show.
  • Mara, check out stubhub.com and see if tickets are listed on there.  I'm sure someone will sell theirs.

I'm hanging out on my brother's couch-- he and his girlfriend are both working today.  I need to eat something and start doing some homework.

We went out to a bar last night in DC and it dawned on me that I'm too old for this crap.  I would prefer to sit at home and drink.  Oh well, it was fun, sort of.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Morning, everyone.

Last night, FI and I had a dinner date (Italian food) and went to see "Act of Valor." It was super intense and a few parts made me cry, but it was a really good movie.

Today, we're going to a wine tasting with my mom and her new boyfriend, so I'm excited because I've never been to one before. Then, we may go out to dinner again.

I think I'm going to start a diet on Monday. FI is doing is going to go on one, too, to be supportive. Hopefully, we stick with it.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good morning! I took melatonin last night and slept really well, thank goodness.

I'm getting ready to go spend some quality time at the gym, then after I come home and shower, I'm taking my car in to get an oil change. After that, I think I'll take my desktop computer to Geek Squad to have them take a look at why my iTunes isn't working and clean up my hard drive a bit. I also need to take my wedding rings in to be inspected and re-rhodium plated.

I think I've been watching way too much television lately. Last night I dreamt I was living in a post-apocalyptic world where I was driving a tank while wearing an
    AR-15 strapped to me. My home base was a $10M mansion with dark slate walls, an amazing hot tub and glass shower, but it closed up to block out zombies. Oh, and I had a teeny tiny elephant as a pet that I could hold in one hand.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Good morning! H and I are going to spend some time at Lowe's today getting some potted plants for the front of our house.  In a few weeks I think we'll start to really tackle the landscaping.  I also want to look at shower fixtures.  We're going to be replacing ours when our next Lowe's gift card comes in and I want to have one picked out so there's no waiting ha ha. 

Oh and FYI, Walgreens has some supplements/vitamins/oils on sale BOGO.  We'll be stopping by there to stock up today.

Have a great day, ladies! 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Good morning!

H left a while ago to go to a study session at school, so I'm waiting for him to get home so he can take me to work at 11. I usually am off on Saturdays and open on Sundays, but I wanted to able to sleep in tomorrow when the time change happens. I don't get enough sleep on Saturday night anyway, so losing an hour wouldn't have done me any good. This way I can sleep in and get all the sleep I need.

Have a great day everyone!
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Good morning!! I got a TON of sleep last night, and now I made us breakfast and am drinking coffee=good mood.

On the agenda for today: Painting the guest bathroom grey, including the light fixture in there (the light is brass colored now, no thanks).
  • Good morning!

Busy day today for us. 

We're going out for an early lunch shortly and then I've got to hit up hobby lobby and probably some hardware stores to try to find supplies to make my own clear pastel primer for my next art project since it's been 2 weeks and the only store on Amazon that has is STILL hasn't shipped.  Jerks.  Hopefully I can find everything or else I'll be forced to improvise and then i run the risk of it definitely not being archival quality.  oh well.  Then we've got grocery shopping, I'm going to lay down some grass seed in hopes this week will really get it going, and then we're off to our favorite italian bistro for dinner.  Busy, busy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-224?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:493ed9c7-1c26-44d8-8fd7-a0c4a99b8c58Post:42945b3b-3ae7-4526-85f7-1b57011396f3">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats balls :( I hate when that happens. Any chance they will do a 2nd show? Whenever that happens here they accounce a 2nd show.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Probably not. I think his summer tour is pretty full.

I checked stubhub and the 600 level (super shitty seats) are going for $70 and higher. Sigh. I don't want H to spend that much. Oh well, maybe there will be another good cheaper concert this summer.

I'm going to the Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney show in Indy and I paid a buttload of money for that ticket. Maybe one concert is enough.
  • Thanks jcb! I've never used stubhub so I don't know much about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards