Maryland

E-Pic Attire?? PLEASE HELP!!!

It's only an hour, so obviously I can only wear one outfit....should I go casual jeans and a cute top or should I go semi-dressy/casual cute dress with sandals?  The shoot is in Georgetown... I'm so lost on which way to go casual or .... any suggestions, thoughts etc. would be great!

Re: E-Pic Attire?? PLEASE HELP!!!

• LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wear whatever outfit makes you feel the most confident. And wear comfortable shoes. Seriously.... comfy shoes = much happier pictures. No lie.
  • edited December 2011
    Wear what is a reflection of you and your fiance. I wore a skirt, t-shirt, and sandals(my usual summer attire) and my fiance wore similarly colored pants and shirt as mine but not too matchy. It was also very hot out that day. We were comfortable and happy, and the photographers captured the real essence of us and our relationship. A friend of mine went with a more dressy look and her fiance wore a suit, and again, this was a reflection of who they are. I understand how you feel, I really didn't know what to wear either and got so nervous about it! But ditto PP's, just be yourself and be comfortable! It's worth it and it will show! Best wishes!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I appreciate your feedback !!  Thankful to know I'm not the only one experiecing anxiety about deciding on an outfit LOL I think I'm going to go with a skirt and a cute top with sandals or just the jeans with a cute top and sandals.  We are a relaxed care free couple don't want to be too fancy just yet, it isn't our wedding photos...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards