Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Sand ceremony

Does anyone know if sand ceremony jars turn out as perfect as they are in the pictures? I am having a hard time believing that they do because I just visalize the sand all mixing as it goes in as opposed to creating layers. Or are you supposed to take turns pouring?
Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg

Re: Sand ceremony

• Options
    We took turns pouring. There are layers and in between the layers there is a mix of colors.

• Options

I think that if you take turns pouring the different colors and be really careful transporting it, you'll be fine!

My sister is using sand at her wedding, and aparently there is something you can do to the sand and it will help so that the colors don't mix. I'm just not sure what exactly you do to it. Maybe try looking it up online?

~Kourtney

• Options
    I have seen some that have turned out really cool and then others that have not... take turns pouring and transport VERY carefully:)

• Options
    As long as you don't shake the container; the colors shouldn't mix completely.

I made a sand souvenier for my mom a long time ago and it was really pretty until my little brother shook it.
  • Options
    What stage said.

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards