Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Engagement Pictures: What is your fav pose?

My fiance and I are going to be doing our engagement pictures soon and I keep finding all of these different ideas and poses I absolutly love and I can't decide which I would rather want to have over the other lol

We are doing a rustic/country theme and I 'm wanting that to come acrossi n our pictures, so what is your fav pose?
forever one Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Pictures: What is your fav pose?

• RailWayWifeRailWayWife member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited April 2012
    I think you are putting too much thought into this. Your photographer will know best. You can show your photographer some picutres of poses you like to give him/her an idea of what you are looking for but the session will go smoother if you just let it flow, let your photographer do what they know how to do.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_engagement-pictures-what-is-your-fav-pose?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:30Discussion:8b6aee8d-564c-4b4d-a3b2-5ba5f22f6442Post:d5e2d9d6-0cc8-4123-8962-876036dc93f0">Re: Engagement Pictures: What is your fav pose?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We pretty much let our photographer pose us for our e-photos.  We told him the overall vibe we were going for, and then let him figure out how to capture that for us.  Don't get hung up on specific poses - what looks cute online might not look right for you and your FI at all, and your photog will likely have ideas about what will look good for the two of you that you've never even thought of.
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]

Totally agree.
  • I agree too. Go on Pinterest and find some inspiration and email that link to your photographer :) That's what I did!

http://pinterest.com/jpisello/engagement-shoot-inspiration/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards