Colorado

COLORADO outdoors

We're looking for an outdoor venue in Colorado that has an abundance of Aspen trees for a back drop.  Any suggestions?

Re: COLORADO outdoors

• manacheermanacheer member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    We're looking for an outdoor venue in Colorado that has an abundance of Aspen trees for a back drop.  Any suggestions?
  • edited April 2012
    Post this on the Colorado local board. This board is international so your probably not going to get much feedback. I'm sure the Colorado ladies & gents can help you better. :) Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    I'm in the same boat, but with a lake & mountains! I've seen a few like Breckenridge, CO & Keystone, CO! Also try Beaver Creek, CO! They are gorgeous! Let me know how it goes!
  • If you have a large budget there are many places (like those mentioned above) that are beautiful. If your budget is more limited, I would also check out the YMCAs at Estes Park and Winter Park. Maybe more Estes--might have better views.
  • Last summer I remember seeing a van with "Marry Me in Colorado" while sightseeing/camping in Rocky Mountain National Park.  In fact, we saw two weddings in progress in one day!  In looking at their website at the time, they arrange for weddings all around that area.  But I think it's just weddings, not receptions (I may be mistaken about the receptions, but check their website).
  • I think Ellis Ranch and Sylvandale ranch have a bunch of aspens since they're by the river. Google them, they're in Loveland, CO. They're pretty cool places, even though I didn't choose to use them.
  • You could also try Granby Ranch, near Winter Park Colorado. It is a ski mountain with a chair lift to the top of a mountain. The cermony site is in an aspen grove:  http://granbyranch.com/groups-discounts-weddings.html 

Hope this helps!
  • Do NOT bother with either YMCA Estes or Snow Mtn--they are so disorganized, rude, bad food, dirty facilities, etc. etc.  Not worth wasting your money.  I have worked with them for work-related programs and it was a disappointing experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards