Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Everything

Hi, everyone!  I am new to the boards.  My wedding isn't until August 2011 but we have started our planning.  Any information on inexpensive photographers, cakes, etc. will be very helpful.  We are doing alot of the planning ourselves but, I am thinking that I might need a day of coordinator. Thanks! 

Re: Everything

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you found a venue yet? Some venues come with a coordinator. I got married at the Gatehouse and Laura was a LIFESAVER as our coordinator.

I would certainly recommend having a day-of coordinator even if it's not included with your venue. It would be worth the money.

You can read some of my reviews in my Married Bio (click the link in my signature). I've reviewed our photgrapher, hair & makeup, florist, and location. I'll be adding more over the next month or so, when I get our professional pictures and have a chance to look at everything.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome...I am new too and am planning everything on our own....As for vendors, we're using...

Cake Goddess--so far its been a great experience, and their cakes are so beautiful and good!!!  Price depends I think on what you want.

Floral Addiction llc--She's an awesome floral designer...Definitely best kept secret....I hired her b/c she did a friends wedding, and we've all been using her.  She's got a great eye, and definitely will work with any budget.

Photographer, still looking, everyone we wanted to book was already booked....

Getting married downtown at church downtown.....reception kinda working out kinks still....

If you can find a day of coordinator, let me know, I am looking for one too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    lboatnerscottlboatnerscott member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I think we might go with The Kristenwood. I've read some pretty good reviews on them and the hall in pretty nice as well. Thanks for the links. I will definately give them a call.
  • Options
    Cherry0109Cherry0109 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We didn't need a day of corrdinator my photographer and I set a time line for the day and reception and she really coordinated everything - the band got a copy and they 2 of them worked really well together. everything ran great!
    Photographer- Amy Lynn with Les Amis http://www.lesamisphotography.com/
    Band- Something Blue http://www.somethingblueband.com/index.html

• Options
    latitude13latitude13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We would love to help make your wedding reception memorable! Visit us online at htt://www.whodatphotobooths.com. Your guests will receive a wedding favor they will continue to cherish!

Best regards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My name is Ashley Fontenot. I am a Wedding planner. If you need any help with anything please let me know! You can email me at afontenot87@yahoo.com

Thank you
    Ashley Fontenot
    Your Perfect Memories
    email: afontenot87@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try 318 Designs, I'm using them for Day Of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards