Snarky Brides

New Onion Video!

The Onion's newest video on an engaged couple planning their wedding. Any other Onion fans?

Re: New Onion Video!

• I saw that earlier today and got a big kick out of it. After some of the crap I have read on this site very few of those things seemed implausible. The best part is that FH would have loved to do a cross state ride RAGBRAI for his b party but no one else could go.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-onion-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b7a75ff8-3688-44c1-86fe-11eaf79bf79ePost:6536929f-dd7d-4ff5-82dc-1315c66979f7">Re:New Onion Video!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw that earlier today and got a big kick out of it. After some of the crap I have read on this site very few of those things seemed implausible. The best part is that FH would have loved to do a cross state ride RAGBRAI for his b party but no one else could go.
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha! Did he see the video? I admit I blushed at the sparklers line because I had wanted to do that for a reception send-off.</div>
  • hahaha I read that this morning and just watched the video. LOVED IT!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ermahgerd da ernern!!!!!!!! ser herlerers!!!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-onion-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b7a75ff8-3688-44c1-86fe-11eaf79bf79ePost:172c42cc-846e-4700-b22d-e01996e67824">Re: New Onion Video!</a>:
    [QUOTE]ermahgerd da ernern!!!!!!!! ser herlerers!!!!!!
    Posted by ERMIGERMIE[/QUOTE]

<div>...Hilarious. No, really.</div>
  • thernk u. yer ser nerc.

• I love The Onion.  I used to occasionally dream Onion headlines and articles.  Like, I was dreaming in The Onion's narrative style.  It's a sickness, I know.  ;)

The video: hilarious.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards